[BlueOnyx:04292] Re: MySQL/phpmyadmin error

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sun Apr 18 10:07:28 -05 2010

Guess I should have mentioned that I do have the mysql table from the
DB backup the night before. I can see the usernames for the other DB's
in there..

mysql -u root -ppasswordofmysql < mysql.mysqldump.sql

If I simply restore that database, wouldn't things go back to normal?
Still don't understand why people are having me reset root, when I can
get in via the command line ... strikes me a GUI problem or something
else...