[BlueOnyx:05958] Disk Quota notifications for users

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Wed Dec 1 02:57:18 -05 2010

Hello Taco / Michael,

Is it possible to make this fix also for the BQ servers.
I have a few servers still online for frontpage

Thanks

Steffan

=================
I had a quick look into this issue.
It appears that e-mail notification to users does not work on BlueOnyx (and
probably also not on BlueQuartz)
The notification script (/usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_disk.pl) evaluates
only users in the 'users' group.
On BlueOnyx this group is empty.
It could be that this is caused by a bug when the software switched from
pwdb to flat files.
I unfortunately don't have any servers online anymore with pwdb.

I will investigate what is the best way to fix this.

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at scargo.nl