[BlueOnyx:05963] Michael Stauber

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Wed Dec 1 13:27:36 -05 2010

Anyone know if Michael is on sabbatical or something? I posted a ticket
on his support 15 days ago and still nothing. I'm having an issue
getting his Round Cube package working.

Installed Roundcube package on our Blueonyx server, but nothing happens
when trying to login. I have verified IMAP on port 143, tried host name
and localhost with valid credentials and cannot find any related log
entries in the system log. I enter the user name, password and server
same as I use for IMAP connections and it just reloads the page after
clicking 'Login' with no error.

Thanks, Robert