[BlueOnyx:05979] Re: Disk Quota notifications for users

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Thu Dec 2 06:45:06 -05 2010

Hi Taco,

A big thanks for fixing this so fast. From 4 BlueOnyx servers I tried, 1
did offer an upgrade to base-disk-am 1.1.0-15BQ19.centos5 - so probably
a few hours later all mirrors should be offering it. I'll check the
update logs of some more boxes tomorrow morning.

Re mirrors: on the last box, I got a message like:

Not using downloaded repomd.xml because it is older than what we have:
  Current   : Wed Dec  1 01:48:22 2010
  Downloaded: Tue Nov  9 23:45:23 2010
Setting up Upgrade Process
No Packages marked for Update