[BlueOnyx:06041] ftp problems

Germano Soru germano at soru.me.uk
Wed Dec 8 14:04:03 -05 2010

Hi,

I'm having a problem with ftp

One of the websites I setup has both a .com and .co.uk

So naturally I listed them both under Web Server Aliases

I added an account and it started giving me problems saying that the mail
loops back to me and I read from a previous post that the solution was to
restart the mail server

So I did and everything worked

Now I need to add a new user for his web developer to upload content and
every time I test the user account, the ftp tells me the password is wrong.

If I add an account on another domain, it works, just not this one.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Germano

believed to be clean.