[BlueOnyx:06046] Re: PHP Settings errors

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 8 21:10:04 -05 2010

Hi Ernie,

> Fresh install of BlyeOnyx with YUM updates, I go to Security -> PHP
> Settings and get a bunch of errors in the browser window.
>
> Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an
> array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/php_server.php on line 221
>
> [...]
>
> Any ideas?

Weird. Is the box fully yum updated? If not, please run "yum update". If all
updates are (already) in, try to see if the following command fixes the
issues:

/etc/init.d/cced.init restart

I checked the error messages you've got there and I suspect that the page in
question wasn't able to determine some of your existing php.ini settings.
Usually CCE reads them in during restarts and stores that info into the CODB
database. But that info is apparently missing.