[BlueOnyx:06094] Re: cant run any commands on one of our BlueOnyxboxes

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Mon Dec 13 03:40:16 -05 2010

Dont want to scare you but keep in mind that you now exported sites from a hacked machine

It is possible that the backdoorscript was installed on a site so them the script is now installed on the new machine

(it happend to me once)

So have a very close look at all your sites on this server

Sort on install dates etc to see if something strange  is there

If you can access the logs of the old machine then thats the best place to start

Look at the apache and ftp logs to begin

Good luck

Steffan