[BlueOnyx:06110] Re: rewrite rule

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Dec 14 15:12:20 -05 2010

That's what's weird.  When the site was originally created, it wasn't there.
It wasn't until the domain name was changed that it appeared.

> I also has asked the developers if it is possible to change back or make a
> gui option for this
> No reply yet.

That's why I keep bringing it up.  This is a BX thing, it's not a CentOS
thing.  It should either changed back or an option put in the GUI for it.

> I dont like the option, ist screws up website statistics and my client are
> asking whats happening

Yeah, unless you go into the SSH shell and delete that line, your stats are
going to be totally fried.

> Manualy you can delete the Lines and restart or reload httpd but next
> change it will be back

What a pain!

> Michael, can you tell what document we have to change to prevent this from
> happening at least till the next update ?

Pretty please?