[BlueOnyx:06126] Re: rewrite rule

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Wed Dec 15 08:43:04 -05 2010

Hope you and Michael figure this out
I like the switch option

With regards,

Steffan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it]
Namens Taco Scargo
Verzonden: woensdag 15 december 2010 14:14
Aan: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
Onderwerp: [BlueOnyx:06125] Re: rewrite rule

Hi Steffan,

You are correct.

Looking at the changelog:
* Sat Jul 03 2010 Michael Stauber <mstauber at .> 1.2.0-0BX06
- Added RewriteCond? for webAliases to glue/conf/Apache.conf,
glue/handlers/virtual_host.pl and glue/schemas/apache.schema

This is something Michael introduced. We will have to wait for Michael's
reply. I personally want to make this a switch in the UI (which is disabled
by default), so that the previous way of redirection is preserved. Funny
thing is that on a new create, the rewrite rules are not added, which is
also not consistent.

I will fix this as soon as I have seen a response from Michael.

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at blueonyx.it