[BlueOnyx:06164] Re: generated pdfs - https internet explorer

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 17:36:52 -05 2010

Thank you for the work around.
Adding this statement to the php file worked.
session_cache_limiter("must-revalidate");

In our program we post the https page then in the https web
page there is a button to download a pdf application. We
found in Firefox and Opera no problems but IE was a pain.
In IE when the client would click the link, IE would tell us
the file could not be found.

Thank you to Gerald and Matthew for the collaboration and resolution
in helping me track this down.

David