[BlueOnyx:06165] Re: PHP switched off suddenly

Christian Fahrni krigu at bluewin.ch
Wed Dec 22 00:56:13 -05 2010

Hi Taco

Yes, we can reproduce it.
Everytime i add a new Web-Alias to the site and save it, the whole
"WebScripting"-Section will be removed from the siteXX config file.

This whole block is missing after saving:

# BEGIN WebScripting SECTION.  DO NOT EDIT MARKS OR IN BETWEEN.
AddHandler cgi-wrapper .cgi
AddHandler cgi-wrapper .pl
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
AddType text/html .shtml
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
# END WebScripting SECTION.  DO NOT EDIT MARKS OR IN BETWEEN.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Christian