[BlueOnyx:06172] Re: Problems with PHP.INI and memory_limit

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Thu Dec 23 08:31:07 -05 2010

Other stuff removed ...

OK, you should set this in your sitexx.include file. It does not go into a
directory or location container.

Here is an example of how I set memory limits:

php_admin_value memory_limit 32M

Just like that and it works like a charm.

These are helpful pages:
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ini.list.php

and

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/configuration.changes.php