[BlueOnyx:06179] Re: Problems with PHP.INI and memory_limit

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu Dec 23 10:45:16 -05 2010

That's odd, because there is a memory_limit setting in the GUI for PHP that
also puts the same value and setting in the sitex file.  So just ignoring
the GUI setting and moving it to the include file should work?

When it was set in the GUI's PHP settings, like I mentioned to Taco, it
showed up in phpinfo, but the URLs to download the large PDF's would still
fail.  That's why I included part of the error log to show the error message
there it generated.

I also tried setting it in an .htaccess file with no luck.  It was only when
I changed it in the main php.ini and restarted httpd that the URLs would
work.