[BlueOnyx:06181] Re: Rewrite not working for one site

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 23 14:03:59 -05 2010

There was a change recently that will not rewrite any web aliases.
Apparently you modified this vsite and this got the new rewrite code

I indicated I wanted to make this user switchable.
At the moment there is nothing you can do, except for modifying the siteXX configuration file by hand

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at blueonyx.it