[BlueOnyx:06189] Add New Web Archive to site fails

Joe Kelly joekellytx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 20:52:10 -05 2010

When trying to deploy a .WAR file in a sites /web/ I'm getting "The uploaded
file is not a supported format or is corrupt."
Either when deployed from upload, using the .WAR on the server, or from the
URL,  Or even wget in a shell.

What I've done:

   1. Enabled .JSP and Servlets for the site
   2. verified through Tomcat Host Manager application that the site is
   running Tomcat
   3. created a folder [site}/web/railo
   4. chmod -R admin:[tomcat GID] railo  - also chmod -R nobody:[tomcat GID]
   railo when the former didn't work
   5. Add new web archive file  to site through URL - getRailo.org download
   site and [site]/railo as Installation location - no go
   6. chmod admin:[tomcat GID] railo.war  - also chmod nobody:[tomcat GID]
   railo.war
   7. Deploy through the BO GUI - fail with "The uploaded file is not a
   supported format or is corrupt."
   8. Deployed through the upload - fail
   9. Steps in #6 & 7 still fail
   10. wget to [site]/web from a shell and steps in #6 & 7 fail
   11. Tried all of the above with a different .WAR - open BlueDragon
   openbd.war

Can some one please point me in the right direction.  I see from a previous
post that Railo has been installed on BO sites.

Thanks!
Joe Kelly