[BlueOnyx:06190] Re: BX upgrade path

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 23 21:31:06 -05 2010

Jeff,

It is too early to tell. My goal is to be able to 'upgrade', but we have tried this as well for the BQ->BX upgrade, and were unsuccessful.
We will first need to have a working BX based on CentOS 6. Then we can fiddle around and try to create an upgrade path.

Ofcourse CMU will always be an option.

With regards,

Taco Scargo
taco at blueonyx.it