[BlueOnyx:06194] Re: BX upgrade path

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Fri Dec 24 09:15:16 -05 2010

My server is (a lowly) Pentium 4 HT anyway, as a personal business server, it rarely even breaths heavy... besides, an in place upgrade doesn't imply an architecture change, and updating any additional software installed from 32 to 64 bit in an automated process would be a nightmare...

Guess I'll sit tight on my current version as long as I can.

Jeff