[BlueOnyx:03476] Re: dovecot login stops working

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Mon Feb 1 12:41:50 -05 2010

On 12/12/2009 12:49 PM, Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:
> [...]

Sorry so long to get back to you, got caught up in the holidays and it
does not happen very often. But still happening, yes, Dovecot is running
and restarts fine, then all good again on this BO server. I have found
since that saslauthd does not need to be restarted, I just restart
Dovecot and all starts working again immediately. I will examine
processes next time it happens, is this something that can happen when a
lot of users check mail at same time? Seems to be mostly in the morning
when you would think people are firing up their email, but has happened
other times of the day.

--
Robert