[BlueOnyx:03478] Re: Compass networks dfix

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Mon Feb 1 19:43:33 -05 2010

Hi Robert.

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On 1/29/2010 12:49 PM, Richard C. Barker Sr. wrote:
>
>> You need to make sure that under Software Update Settings under the
>> advanced tab you have
>> http://newlinq.compassnetworks.com.au for Software Update Servers and
>> the basic tab set to Updates only
>>
>> RC
>>

> Thanks, but I tried adding the http:// prefix and changing to 'Updates
> only', but still the registration seems to time out as described before
> and no software/updates found when checking. Anyone have this working on
> their BO server
This is working on many hundreds of servers. Can I suggest we discuss
this individual problem off-list. Please open a ticket at
http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/ and include the IP address of
your server, and I'll check it from this end.

Regards,
Greg.

P.S. Set your server for "All software" - not "Updates Only" .....

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |