[BlueOnyx:03507] SSH drops

Gregg greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 8 10:39:08 -05 2010

Hello,
I wrote regarding this months back. I had an issue with a BO server dropping
me while in SSH session, but I thought it was because it was running under
VMware.  Now I configured a brand new BO running on a brand new dell server,
updated it fully, and I get the same thing happening to me.  From time to
time it just drops my SSH session with a network error.  The server pings
fine, it's just dropping me.  What could be happening? Has anyone has
similar issues?  How can I go about tracking why this is happening?  Any
thoughts? Thanks :)