[BlueOnyx:03546] stopping scatterback

Jason Ozin bluequartz at ozin.com
Tue Feb 9 16:21:44 -05 2010

I have users who have a forward to AOL (for instance)

When spam comes in for these users it gets forwarded to AOL where it is
usually refused. This in turn generates a mail delivery report back to the
alleged sender from postmaster at my server. In turn the alleged sender
often doesn't exist and a further mail delivery report ends up in my
postmaster's inbox.

How can I stop the original mail delivery report back to the alleged sender
from postmaster at my server as this is unwanted scatterback.

Thanks all for your advice

Jason