[BlueOnyx:03549] Re: SMTP Relay Issues

Rodrigo Ordonez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Tue Feb 9 19:40:36 -05 2010

 I see this very often,

It is actually a sendmail restart that fixes the issue (which is applied by
ticking and unticking the smtp option.)

So now after I configure a site I do a sendail restart to get email working.
It is a known bug, I just don't have evidence of what causes it and why it
does work sometimes.

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet