[BlueOnyx:03593] MySQL Error

Mark E. Levy mark at levysplace.us
Sun Feb 14 10:23:23 -05 2010

I know that this isn't necessarily a BX problem, but someone here might have
an answer.

I get the following error:

mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'ns9rc.SecurityImagesSession' doesn't
exist when using LOCK TABLES

Error: Couldn't read status information for table SecurityImagesSession ()

mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show create table `SecurityImagesSession`':
Table 'ns9rc.SecurityImagesSession' doesn't exist (1146)

When I try to add that table  through phpMyAdmin, I get:

#1050 - Table 'SecurityImagesSession' already exists

How can I resolve this?

-Mark