[BlueOnyx:03635] Re: Tips for tracking down rogue mysqlconnection use?

Rodrigo Ordonez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Fri Feb 19 20:10:56 -05 2010

It might also mean that you application is very successful,

In my case this happened when we passed 100 users ,

Had to add a script that ran this against mysql, after a reboot.
set global max_connections=2000;
set global max_allowed_packet=16777216;

The second max allowed apcket was to allowed  the post of big chunlks of
data to mysql (images)

You can check connections to mysql with
netstat -an | grep 3306

HTH