[BlueOnyx:03662] Re: Adding SPF / DKIM to BX DNS?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Wed Feb 24 18:12:14 -05 2010

Hi all,

I got some very helpful answers back about SPF - (use the search!)
which I have now implemented - however, still stuck with BX on DKIM
(Domain Keys) - would really like to get this implemented on my BX DNS
server.

The basic issue is that for some reason - BX does not allow
underscores to be entered into TXT records via the GUI admin.

Is this something I can add in a zone file manually?

Any ideas if DNS can be updated to allow underscores?

Here's a link about underscores in DNS for anyone interested...

http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/underscore.html

Cheers,

Jeff