[BlueOnyx:03690] Re: Unable to create new sites

David Booth md at goulburn.net.au
Thu Feb 25 16:28:43 -05 2010

> On 26/02/2010, at 6:55 AM, Steve Howes wrote:
>

>> On 25 Feb 2010, at 19:28, David Booth wrote:
>>> Ah - that's it.
>>>
>>> cd /usr/sausaito/codb
>>>
>>> ls objects | sort -n
>>>
>>> Note the last number (the biggest) - call it X
>>>
>>> edit the codb.oids file and make it say
>>>
>>> 1-X
>>>
>>> Then create your site.
>>
>> That'd leave gaps in the ID numbers. Don't know if it will cause
>> problems but its certainly... wrong... scripted way is better.

There are gaps in the numbers anyway - and no-one knows why.

Right now my codb.oids says

1-2014,2012-2013

which is ridiculous. The second interval is contained in the first.

and the last integer (maximum) of

ls objects | sort -n

is 9084

So if I need to add a site/user/dns today I'll have to fix it first.
Whether I run a script or just make it 1-9084 doesn't make a
difference.