[BlueOnyx:03711] Re: happening again - can't su to root

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Sat Feb 27 16:46:52 -05 2010

At 01:11 PM 2/27/2010, you wrote:

> [...]

I did just reset the password from the GUI and yes it did correct the
problem... I think.

I was out for a while and did not try to log-in prior to resetting
thru GUI.  It may have fixed itself prior to me resetting.

Hmm.?  Why is this happening though?

Nothing change since last night and this morning.