[BlueOnyx:03717] Relay settings lost after restarts/rpm updates

Willie Yeo willie at singapore.com
Sun Feb 28 23:42:45 -05 2010

Dear all,

I hope someone can point me to the right direction, I have sent this before but no replies.

Everytime the BlueOnyx box reboots / restarts-after-auto-updates, the Email Server Settings (Server Management -> Network Services -> Email -> Advanced) always loses my "Relay Email From Hosts/Domains/IP Addresses" details.

Although it is saved, but if the server reboots for whatever reasons, the settings get lost.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance.