[BlueOnyx:04865] Re: vsite resolving to first site

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Thu Jul 1 17:06:37 -05 2010

While you may be doing this just as the example, you are showing
the domain name to be the same, only one has the www as  a "host"
name and the other does not.  Check and make sure the primary
did not also list the domain as an alias for the site (we do this by
default, but do not host "virtual", each site has its own IP).

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net