[BlueOnyx:04917] Re: 5106R YUM updates (suPHP)

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Mon Jul 5 00:12:47 -05 2010

It didn't work unfortunately:

[root at baraka ~]# /etc/init.d/sendmail stop
Shutting down sm-client:                                   [  OK  ]
Shutting down sendmail:                                    [  OK  ]
[root at baraka ~]# killall sendmail
[root at baraka ~]# service admserv stop
Stopping admin web server:  httpd.admsrv                   [  OK  ]
[root at baraka ~]# killall /usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv
/usr/sbin/httpd.admsrv: no process killed
[root at baraka ~]# /etc/init.d/admserv start
Starting admin web server: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not
bind to address 0.0.0.0:81
Unable to open logs
                                                           [FAILED]
[root at baraka ~]# /etc/init.d/sendmail start
Starting sendmail:                                         [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client:                                        [  OK  ]