[BlueOnyx:04936] Re: 5106R YUM updates (suPHP)

MuntadaNet Webmaster webmaster at muntada.com
Mon Jul 5 08:53:52 -05 2010

Hi Michael,

I did a yum clean all and a yum update and additional packages were
install.  I can now report I am seeing everything in the GUI.

However, I am having an issue getting a particular application to
work.  This is for a site that I have in development.  I create a
subdomain with the host name of dev.  So the path where the
public_html is located is:

/home/sites/www.4islamicschools.org/vhosts/dev/

This app divides up the rest of the php code and allows you to place
it elsewhere.  I have placed it in the users folder which I set the suPHP too:

/home/sites/www.4islamicschools.org/users/league/glfusion/

However, I am getting a blank page.  phpinfo.php, a page which I have
phpinfo() works.

Another php script that is in production is located in the site main
web directory is also now failing with the following error:

Warning: require_once(fusebox4.runtime.php4.php)
[<http://www.4islamicschools.org/schools/function.require-once>function.require-once]:
failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in
/home/.sites/88/site70/web/schools/index.php on line 7

Fatal error: require_once()
[<http://www.4islamicschools.org/schools/function.require>function.require]:
Failed opening required 'fusebox4.runtime.php4.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in
/home/.sites/88/site70/web/schools/index.php on line 7

Perhaps I have missed something?

-Rashid