[BlueOnyx:04963] Re: Cerberus Helpdesk - MailParse

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jul 6 05:03:44 -05 2010

Hi Richard,

> ]# /home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl install MailParse
> WARNING: channel "pecl.php.net" has updated its protocols, use "pecl
> channel-update pecl.php.net" to update

The first error message kinda suggested what to do:

/home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl channel-update pecl.php.net

> Cannot find autoconf. Please check your autoconf installation and the
> $PHP_AUTOCONF environment variable. Then, rerun this script.

I think I mentioned that in my first reply. If you never compiled anything on
that box, you may not have a compiler and some other essentials installed.

So be sure to run this command first:

yum install gcc autoconf automake make patch

Then try tho do the PECL install again:

/home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl install MailParse