[BlueOnyx:05026] Storage location of secondary DNS

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 03:42:50 -05 2010

Hi

Does anyone know where the files that tell the GUI which domains to set up
for server secondary DNS would be stored?  I'm trying to rebuild a server
which acted as secondary DNS, but the zone files all appear to restore as
primary DNS records.

Alternatively, is there a way of creating a list of domains and the IPs that
provided the primary (it's secondary DNS to three other servers).

Many thanks for helping me dig my way out of this hole.

Regards

Richard

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5273 (20100712) __________

http://www.eset.com