[BlueOnyx:05034] Installing BO/BX Tarball on Xen

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 05:17:18 -05 2010

Hi

I've got a Xen VPS available and all I want to do is host Secondary DNS.

I'm working through the tarball instructions, but it says I need /home to be
a separate partition.  Obviously there is no entry for it in /etc/fstab.

Is there any way I can create this?

Thanks

Richard

My /etc/fstab stuff is:

/dev/sda1       /           ext3    defaults             1 1
tmpfs           /dev/shm    tmpfs   defaults             0 0
devpts          /dev/pts    devpts  gid=5,mode=620       0 0
sysfs           /sys        sysfs   defaults             0 0
proc            /proc       proc    defaults             0 0
/dev/sda2       swap        swap    defaults             0 0

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5277 (20100714) __________

http://www.eset.com