[BlueOnyx:05108] Re: Vsite and SSL

Adam Lepp a at netqb.com
Mon Jul 26 13:01:27 -05 2010

I get an endless loop with IE and the following error dialog with Lynx:

Making HTTPS connection to www.bazaarnovelty.com
Secure 256-bit TLSv1/SSLv3 (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA) HTTP connection
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Data transfer complete
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Using https://www.bazaarnovelty.com:443/
Looking up www.bazaarnovelty.com
Making HTTPS connection to www.bazaarnovelty.com
Secure 256-bit TLSv1/SSLv3 (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA) HTTP connection
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Data transfer complete
HTTP/1.1 302 Found

lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
      Exiting...

Have you gotten other SSL-enabled sites to work? Which certificate authority do you use?

This URL seems to be re-directing to itself.
Regards
Jeffrey