[BlueOnyx:04699] Qustion for dfix.sh

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Fri Jun 4 19:46:29 -05 2010

I have used dfix.sh for heaviness.  Thank you Greg Kuhnert !

But I don't know dfix.sh well.  I am not good programer.
Anyone advice me followings ?.

1.  My understandings for "default value of MAX=50"  are;
         a.   It looks to be suitable for middle machine like as Xeon
3.2GHz  x 2.
         b.   It causes hangup sometime  on small machine like as
strong-bolt-cobalt550.
         c.   If  the machine has a heavy load on WEB and DB,  it's value
must be less 50.

2.   I don't understand  files on  /temp/badip*.
          What difference on "badip", "badip.current"  and "badip.good" ?
          Also  "badip.good.log" and  "badip.log" ?

3.   Is there new dfix.sh ?
           Mine is  "Release 5 - 24-Dec-2007".

Regards.    Eiji Hamano