[BlueOnyx:04723] Re: Only admin can add or remove users

Todd Pattison tepattison at cox.net
Wed Jun 9 07:55:11 -05 2010

Thanks, Gerald.  I did these steps, but unfortunately no change in the symptom at all:
1) "admin" can add and remove users in all domains with no problems.
2) No site administrator or server administrator can add or remove users, but they can modify users.

I also did the makemap hash commands to rebuild the mailertable, access, and virtusertable  .db files in /etc/mail

I've also tried removing, then re-adding the site administrators via the GUI.   (These were originally brought over from a Bluequartz box with cmuImport).

I appreciate your response, and if you think of anything else, let me know!