[BlueOnyx:04730] Memory Limit?

Michael Tadros badtad at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 12:54:52 -05 2010

Good Afternoon:
I have just finished the first Blue Onyx server install onto a HP DL160 with
16 GB ram and 2 x 2TB hard drives.  Three issues worry me:

1) The maximum memory that BO is seeing is 3 Gig
2) The Raid is going to take approx 11 more days to build according to the
GUI screen
3) CPU load is approx 5.74 with a quad core 2.26 GHz Intel chip

My questions:

Is there a memory limit in BO?
Why is it taking such a long time to build the raid

Why the high load on the CPU?  Is it related to the raid?

Any help would be appreciated.

As an aside, I am running BQ on 8 gig ram HP servers without any mem limits.

Thanks;

Mike