[BlueOnyx:04738] Install questions

Benjamin Crosby bcrosby at northernhorizons.net
Fri Jun 11 14:42:46 -05 2010

I'm new to BlueOnyx, though I was an active user of BlueQuartz a few (?)
years ago. I'm exploring a possible install on a small cloud server
running Centos v5.5. I have several questions: 1) Will the current
BlueOnyx run on a 64-bit Centos installation? If not, any ETA on the
64-bit version? 2) Can the TAR Ball version of BlueOnyx be installed on
a 10gb drive? 3) The initial Centos installation would be VERY minimal.
Would I need to install Apache, Sendmail, etc. before installing
BlueOnyx or would the Blue Onyx install script take care of such things?
I appreciate any insight you can offer!