[BlueOnyx:04748] Quick question about Munin

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Sun Jun 13 16:50:38 -05 2010

Hi... yes, about Munin again... I've asked once before, but I'm trying to
get a vibe regarding any possible security problems.

Because I find it so useful I've installed Munin on our BX test server by
dismantling the install scrips from Dincom and running it manually line by
line and it integrates into the GUI; it seems to run fine.  However, I
though I'd ask the following before implementing it on our production
server:

Are there any security issues with Munin or any compelling reasons not to
install it?

Many thanks indeed.

Richard

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5193 (20100613) __________