[BlueOnyx:04757] Re: mysql - odd issue

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 14 19:51:46 -05 2010

Hi Don ~~

I have done several WP sites, after building the PRIVILEGES I give the
WP user "grant" privileges after a GRANT ALL. Seems it is the only way
WP will function @localhost for what I am doing. I have not had any problems
yet. I am not sure if that is the issue you are referencing in the MySQL
but I wanted to pass on my limited knowledge to you.
David