[BlueOnyx:04772] Re: /var directory full

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Fri Jun 18 11:57:41 -05 2010

Just my observation (and I could be wrong) but it looks like there are a number of log files from 2009, perhaps in place before you started GZ'ing the logs every night? If that's the case, I would get rid of those 2009 logs as well.

Also, the btmp file, based on a Google search has to do with failed logins to the server. If that's right, then a) you can delete it b) and then see why you have so many failed logins.