[BlueOnyx:03754] Re: Joomla

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Tue Mar 2 07:34:58 -05 2010

Hi Tony.

On 2/03/2010 5:28 AM, Tony C. Loosle wrote:
> After a year and no solution I am still looking for a way to easily
> install Joomla and others on my BX box.
>
> Does anyone have anything besides Compass Networks?
As I have informed you, I am currently overseas. The problem you are
having appears to be only happening on your server. I have offered to
login to the box on a number of occasions to fix your issue. I have
other customers who use our Joomla package without any problems at all.

If you want my help, it is always on offer, but if I cannot replicate
the problem anywhere else, I will need to look at your box to fix the
problem.

Regards,
Greg.