[BlueOnyx:03763] Re: [Detected Spam? ->] Re: Joomla

Bret Hughes bhughes at elevating.com
Tue Mar 2 11:08:58 -05 2010

Tony,

Are you trying to install it as a server wide service or something?  Our
developers just plunk it down in the sites that need it I believe.

As the admin I have not had to dink with it.

Perhaps you need to consider a product for which you pay for support and
then you might have reason to complain.   I am new to BX and this list
but I suspect the attitude will not help you resolve your problem.

HTH

Bret