[BlueOnyx:03772] Re: Joomla

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Mar 2 12:37:45 -05 2010

I think what everyone here is missing is that apparently Tony purchased
Compass Network's WHAM version of Joomla.  WHAM is WebHost Application
Module, and the installer together with various popular open-source scripts
are available for BX, where the server admin or the site admin simply
provide a valid path and click Save.  That installs Joomla, Drupal or a
number of other packages for you automatically.

I think it is this group of products Tony is referring to as having paid for
and something is not working right.