[BlueOnyx:03793] Re: DNS - I clearly don't understand this....

Support support at etmpacific.com.au
Wed Mar 3 23:20:25 -05 2010

Jeff,

<
Have you put domain1.com.au as an alias to domain1.com, and the same for
domain2.com.au to domain2.com?
Sorry if I missed that earlier...
Jeff
<

Yes I created CName Alias' in DNS under Server Management because under Site
Management there is no way to create an alias like www.x.y.au because;

DNS Add New Alias (CNAME) Record

                Alias Host Name
                Alias Domain Name         domain2.com
                Real Host Name (optional)
                Real Domain Name

. doesn't allow you to add the .au to the Alias - or is it around the other
way, the 'Real Domain Name' should be domain2.com.au, and I am therefore
confused???

Thanks for the assistance.

Tony