[BlueOnyx:03798] Any good uses for old Cobalt Servers?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Thu Mar 4 00:44:25 -05 2010

I have a stack of cobalt servers that I hate to throw away. Anyone been
able to put these old boxes to good use? I have tinkered in the past
with installing Debian and have 2 boxes running as just SMTP servers but
wondering if anyone has been able to come up with a good system or way
to upgrade these with maybe a new board/cpu etc... ? They are nice
compact systems if they could be upgraded to something new.

Jim