[BlueOnyx:03860] Re: Spamassassin gone plum crazy! - fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Mar 5 09:25:23 -05 2010

Hi Dudi,

> I don't see the -a parameter for spamass-milter, IIRC, this should be
> the patched version that allows to bypass authenticated users, so they
> don't go thru spam checks etc.

I was working with Jeff in between and we established that this was indeed the
problem. The SpamAss-Milter is patched to allow bypassing of SMTP-auth'ed
messages, but the RC script for it was missing the --auth parameter that's
needed in that case.

An updated spamass-milter with the modified RC script has just been released.