[BlueOnyx:03873] Re: Frontpage

Mark E. Levy mark at levysplace.us
Fri Mar 5 14:15:06 -05 2010

Or run those legacy FrontPage sites on a Windows box, which is what we are
doing for the few FP sites that are remaining. The Linux FrontPage
extensions weren't up to date anyway, and people using the latest versions
of FP would have problems. Yes, even more problems than usual for FP.

Virtualizing this platform makes it a lot less annoying.

-Mark Levy
TIF