[BlueOnyx:03886] Reset sys admin lost password

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Sat Mar 6 14:07:17 -05 2010

As posted earlier, our biggest email from customers is to reset their
passwords. This comes mainly from system admins or users who's system
admins tell them to contact us when they've forgotten their password. I
understand from Michael in that thread that there is no GUI way for
users to reset their lost passwords without help from a sys admin.

http://www.mail-archive.com/blueonyx@blueonyx.it/msg01550.html

If I were to roll my own script or find another solution, would I only
need to concern myself with the underlying users system password? Is
there no other BO place that would need the password updated in order to
avoid problems with the BO GUI or otherwise?

Thanks, Robert